All Passengers Must register under the same name as their travel documentation and have the Following:
- Original or government issued copy of your Birth Certificate (Certified Copy from Department of Health & Vital Statistics) AND a government-issued photo ID. Must be a U.S citizen, if you are not a U.S citizen you must have a passport.
How to obtain your birth certificate: If you no longer have your original birth certificate or a government issued copy please click http://www.vitalchek.com/birth-certificates/ for information on how to obtain a government issued copy.
Along with your birth certificate you must have a government issued photo-id.
Name Changes: If your passport or birth certificate has your maiden name please bring your marriage license for verification.
Any guest without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued. Royal Caribbean and By the Glass Inc. assumes no responsibility for advising guests of proper travel documentation.
Royal Carribean’s Additional Travel Documentation Information:
What to Bring:
Same things you would bring to a land resort
- Casual attire – shorts, polo shirts, light sweaters, khakis and jeans are perfectly acceptable
- Comfortable walking shoes and low-heeled for deck activities
- Compact umbrella
- Nightclub attire
- Rep Your Favorite City or Team’s jersey, t-shirt, hat, ect.
- Swim wear, flip flops, sunscreen, & sunglasses
- Towels are provided by Royal Caribbean
- Formal night- tuxedos or dark suits for men and cocktail dress or gowns for women are suggested
- Cruise ships tend to be cool inside so you may want to bring a sweater or wrap.
- Guests wishing to bring personal wine onboard with them at the beginning of the cruise may do so, limited to two (2) standard size [.75 liter] bottles per stateroom. There will be no charge if the wine is consumed in the stateroom. If the guest wishes to bring the wine to any dining or bar venue, there will be a corkage fee of $25.00 per bottle.
- Pay online, click on our price page. All payments made through PayPal.
- Pay at Frank Ski’s Restaurant & Lounge Monday-Thursday 5pm-7pm. Please fill out the form on the price page, print, and bring to the restaurant. We take all major credit cards and/or cash. Please ask for a manager.
Cruising is all-inclusive
This means that almost everything is included at a fixed price; at a price that is generally lower than a comparable land-based vacation:
Included in your cruise ticket price is the entertainment, meals in the main dining room and room service from 5am-12am, your accommodations, and activities including fitness center and entertainment.
For a Charge
- Gratuity for Royal Caribbean staff is $81.55 per person and will be charged to your stateroom.
- VitalitySM Spa with an extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- Additional Food Options: Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service. Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream. Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant. The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- Some drinks, such as alcohol and soda are extra, but Royal Caribbean offers unlimited beverage packages for your convenience. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options
For More Information for dining options: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options
More Information about “Freedom” Cruise Ship
Is motion-discomfort a problem?
Not really. The most popular cruise areas boast some of the calmest waters in the world. Stabilizers on Royal Caribbean’s ships, advance availability of accurate weather information, and development of effective preventative medications have, for the most part, eliminated the incidence of motion discomfort.
Additional First Time Cruiser Information:
Additional Travel Documentation Information:
Shore Excursion Information: